Strangely Supernatural Strength
Hello.
Its me. I began this post with the usual abstract writings and slowly I found myself entering in the same language of dreams and stories, sometimes, I guess I do unconsciously persuade myself to feel low - I used to believe depression and overwhelming emotions was the door to inspiration - maybe it is time for a change.
Well, for starters, I started wearing a light shade, I'm wearing blue. A real reasonable answer why actually, a girl came up to me once and told me I looked good that day, and sure enough I was wearing blue. Tada. Another thing is me having chopped of my chunks of hair. Mother says I look like 'Ah toot' but I guess that's good enough for me, nerds are the new black anyway.
Oh oh oh, and according to two anonymous unnamed people, I was recently (and very abruptly) recruited into a brotherhood? Hahah, Its been such a long time since I got these kind of things, the new friends I made these few months have been really interesting; they are warm, fuzzy, noisy creatures with lots of energy. Sometimes, they make me feel tired just watching them. And that says a lot.
What else, I bought a couple of new things recently: a new external harddrive, two floor cushions, muji vouchers, excerise books, tees, a belt and some wrapping paper. And I attended two banquets, one from the youth church and another was popo's 70th birthday bash. Ironically, the grandmother birthday party was much more of an adventure than the youth one. Watching ade getting
Have been quite busy lately, but I guess busy is good, puts your mind off things. FYP is due soon, I pray I can make it for the dateline and not crash and burn and die and get eaten by stupid taxi drivers again. Urgh! I'm lazy! I don't want to do work!! Can't Temasek Poly understand that I am lazy (which makes me special and I am for who I am) and all I want to do is complain everyday about how I am screwed for FYP and not do anything about it?! Is it too much to ask?? Come on! Give me my 'A' already!
Argh. Pissed off. Hope you enjoy reading my rambles and much as I enjoyed using spell check on blogger (612 spelling mistakes on this post). I do like tags as it makes me feel important and appreciated. So, there you go. Appreciate me. I do insist it, it is very good for the soul. :D
(Damn, Mildred reminded me something today.
I WANT SANDWICHES. I CRAVE IT DAMMIT.)

<< Home